Booked a last minute "Mind, Body, Spirit" package for 7 nights. Stayed in a Tentalow. The whole experience was amazing. Loved the yoga classes, the delicious and healthy food, accommodations, and the staff. Beautiful grounds. Very relaxing atmosphere, and enjoyed the people who were here. The day trips were amazing and well planned. The tour guide Jenny is a doll - such a beautiful spirit with a love for Costa Rica. Loved the all inclusiveness of the package, and thought it was a great value. Will return, and would recommend to others. Also loved the proximity of the airport, as its convenient for quick getaways. You certainly did not feel like you were in the city though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-Class yoga instruction, acres of natural beauty, delicious healthy cuisine and spa services unrivaled in Costa Rica await inside the cloistered walls of this magical retreat. Tropical rain forest, active volcanoes, mountain cloud forests full of rainbows, breathtaking beaches and exhilarating white water rafting beckon the adventurer in you, all within a few hours drive of our eco-chic spa and wellness resort in the world's greenest country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Pura Vida Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pura Vida Spa & Yoga Retreat Hotel Alajuela
- Pura Vida Spa And Yoga Retreat
- Pura Vida Wellness Retreat Spa
- Pura Vida Retreat & Spa Costa Rica/Alajuela