I spent 7 days at Pura Vida and loved every minute of it. The landscaping was lush and beautiful, creating a private, tranquil environment. We stayed in the Pagoda, a luxurious and spacious cottage with a lovely outdoor shower. The food was fabulous, healthy, innovative, and delicious. The yoga instructors on staff were excellent ( we had Marysol), and the spa treatments were to die for. I especially recommend Alex for a facial. The staff were friendly and accommodating. I can't say enough good things about the place. My only criticism, a minor one, is that they didn't provide enough toiletries and you have to ask for fresh towels and a hair dryer. As I say, very minor issue. The experience overall was "pure bliss" and I will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-Class yoga instruction, acres of natural beauty, delicious healthy cuisine and spa services unrivaled in Costa Rica await inside the cloistered walls of this magical retreat. Tropical rain forest, active volcanoes, mountain cloud forests full of rainbows, breathtaking beaches and exhilarating white water rafting beckon the adventurer in you, all within a few hours drive of our eco-chic spa and wellness resort in the world's greenest country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Pura Vida Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pura Vida Spa & Yoga Retreat Hotel Alajuela
- Pura Vida Spa And Yoga Retreat
- Pura Vida Wellness Retreat Spa
- Pura Vida Retreat & Spa Costa Rica/Alajuela