I stayed at Hotel La Rosa de America in March, and everything about my visit was excellent. I made my reservation online, and Robert, the owner of La Rosa, emailed me personally to confirm the booking, which was much appreciated. When I arrived, everyone at the hotel was pleasant, friendly and helpful. The grounds were beautiful, the pool was immaculate, and my room was cozy and comfortable - hot water was great! Breakfast was lovely, and the rates are totally reasonable.
Staff at the front desk were most helpful with airport shuttle arrangements, Robert was more than accommodating, and the groundskeeper (Julio, I believe) was most pleasant and polite :) I was travelling alone, so it was particularly nice to feel so welcome and 'at home.' It made for an all-around perfect experience.
I stayed for one night before travelling to Carate. I had originally booked myself into a fancy hotel in downtown San Jose on the night that I returned from Carate, but after my initial experience at La Rosa, I cancelled my downtown reservation and opted to spend my last night in Costa Rica here, and I'm glad I did. I look forward to visiting again someday soon. Thanks for a great experience!
- Rebecca (Toronto, Canada)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel La Rosa de America is a friendly and peaceful garden oasis conveniently near the San Jose Costa Rica Airport (SJO). With our emphasis on service, we are the vacation home base of choice for many guests visiting Costa Rica. Our staff have a wealth of information about the country and are happy to share that knowledge! The hotel is located on a gorgeous and carefully maintained property, in the sunniest part of the Central Valley - La Garita. We offer a selection of great accommodation options in rooms located around a large carefully maintained tropical garden and sparkling clean swimming pool. Rooms come in Superior and Standard types with Superior rooms having air conditioning, flat screen TV's, bar fridges and more! La Rosa is is ideally suited to guests arriving from a tiring flight and wanting time to adjust to the country in safe, friendly and beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel La Rosa de America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rosa De America Hotel
- Hotel La Rosa De America Costa Rica/Alajuela