In a nutshell, the Xandari was excellent. We loved the property and the room. The only downside was an uncomfortable mattress.
- The grounds are really fantastic. We had a great time walking the property, looking at all the plants, and seeing the waterfalls. The outside design of the hotel is very cool. We walked on the trails for an hour, and it was great. As adults, the trails were cool. I think that kids would also find the trails interesting, especially if they were interested in nature.
- The view from all areas of the hotel is great.
- The staff all seemed very helpful.
- The food at the restaurant was good and the menu was pretty diverse. The ingredients were very fresh and eating here was enjoyable.
- The pools were nice. They are long enough for actual lap-swimming, which was a plus.
- The mattress was really awful. The bed would be the main reason why I might not go back again. I was glad I was only there for one night just because of the bed.
- The rooms are designed to let in a lot of light. I think that it would be difficult to sleep in here even a little. This was not a problem for me, but it is worth mentioning since sunrise is early in Costa Rica .More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking