We only stayed here once night, but would have liked to stay a week.
Very beautiful location, nice restaurant with friendly service staff, beer and water in our mini-fridge upon arrival. Large swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten minutes from the airport and Central America's biggest Casino, this resort is located in the central valley of Costa Rica, known for having one of the three best climates in the world. European style pervades guestrooms with Italian tile and fine wood furnishings; balconies, minibars, cable TV, and wireless Internet access. Surrounded by jungle, the property is within proximity of volcanoes, rainforests, and more. On-site amenities include a spa, modern gym, casino, pool, and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Resort Martino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Martino Hotel Alajuela
- Resort Martino Hotel And Spa
- Martino Luxury Hotel
- Martino Luxury Resort
- Resort Martino Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Alajuela