“Nice tour of the Wooden Jewelry Factory Outlet”

Sr y Sra Ese Factory Tour
Ranked #4 of 11 Tours in Alajuela
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is a nice place to tour the factory and purchase the wood products which are all hand made in the factory. Tour the factory first and then walk through the gift shop and gardens. They offer free coffee and snacks to the visitors. The tour is free and the wooden souvenirs are not too expensive. After you tour the factory you will appreciate the prices in the gift shop.

The wood is aged for 15 years and they use wood from around the world for different products they make. It's a interesting tour and worth the time if your in San Jose.

They also have a nice restaurant on site; however we did not eat there because everyone was still full from breakfast.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Having lunch with my tour group at this great spot. They have a gift shop with some incredible wood products. During the week they give tours of the factory where everything is made. Great last minute souvenir stop.

1  Thank Christopher H
Reviewed August 7, 2013

If you need to buy souvenirs of your trip, just go there before taking the plane!
You will find plenty of things: earrings, necklaces, bracelets, home furniture, t-shirts, bags...
We bought the most of souvenirs there. We could find all that we wanted.

1  Thank AnnaPetita
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My family and I stopped here on our way out of Costa Rica last year and this year. Their items are affordable. They weren't the cheapest place we found but you can't beat their location. They are only about 5 mins from the international airport. They have a wide variety of items. My daughters and I also had the chance to eat in their restaurant this year. It was a little pricey, but very good.

1  Thank Jeni H
See more reviews
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We, my husband and I, were looking for somewhere to get some souvenirs on our last day in Costa Rica. The owner at Hotel Robledal recommended we do shopping and factory tour here. He drove us and even waited for us. We decided not to do the factory tour, regrettably, but did a fair bit of shopping here.
We purchased beautiful wooden puzzle boxes, jewelry, paper, coffee.
This is a great place to do last minute shopping.

1  Thank Joiev98
RobertoSolano, General Manager at Sr y Sra Ese Factory Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you very much for your good review. We always try to have the widest variety of Made in Costa Rica souvenirs in our store. I'm happy to know you enjoyed your visit and hope you visit us again in your next trip to Costa Rica.