We stayed here for two days at the end of 10 days wonderful days in Costa Rica. Although we got in quite late, around 7:00 p.m. we were still able to get some dinner. It is a safe property, quiet, nice dinner ($12), with wine and beer being available. For breakfast we asked if we could get fried eggs as well and that was no problem ($3 extra). On Saturday we drove up to Poas Volcano and then on to the La Paz Waterfalls and Nature Reserve. Both are a must see while in Costa Rica. Our room had a wonderful view of Poas to the North and of San Jose to the East. Having stayed in and around San Jose several times in the past I am most happy to have found Vista Linda Montana. It is a short drive (30 min max) to the airport or the rental car drop off site. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice little cozy Hotel in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Near the airport and San Jose. Spectacular view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Vista Linda Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Linda Montana Hotel Alajuela
- Vista Linda Montana Costa Rica/Alajuela