Vista linda Montana is a nice hotel with beautiful views. But if you go there its recommended with a rent a car .. because its realy out of Alajuela and the locals told us its not safe to walk in the neighberhood. The room we where in was nice and big they just need to clean it a little better..spiderwebs....if it is cleaner the rooms is perfect ...perfect for 3 people! And in a bed and breakfast i expect a very nice breakfast.. but it was a little dissapointant no fresh bread, no fresh juices, and no fresh marmelade this makes me sad because in Costa rica i expect fresh food! the cofee was very nice and the fruit we got was ok The dinner is very expensive for what we got its better eat somewhere else. And they ask 15 dollars to the airport but with taxi its 10 dollars so better take a cab. So its a nice hotel, beautiful views and if they work on the critics the people give it will be perfect
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice little cozy Hotel in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Near the airport and San Jose. Spectacular view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vista Linda Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Linda Montana Hotel Alajuela
- Vista Linda Montana Costa Rica/Alajuela