My husband and I stayed at Vista Linda at the start and end of our vacation to Costa Rica. Booking was smooth and emails were answered promptly by Augustine. We were picked up at the airport (15 minutes away) by Augustine, who helped us with information and further tour and travel arrangements. Renate, the owner, is a warm, friendly and very welcoming host. The hotel is small, immaculately clean, and the view is beautiful out over the valleys and distance volcanoes. We had dinner there 2 nights, simple and delicious. Breakfasts were fresh fruit, cheese, meat and toast shared with other guests on the covered deck. I would highly recommend this hotel, it is a very good value for the excellent service and accommodation.
Sheila and Glen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice little cozy Hotel in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Near the airport and San Jose. Spectacular view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Vista Linda Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Linda Montana Hotel Alajuela
- Vista Linda Montana Costa Rica/Alajuela