We used this B&B for our first night in Costa Rica on the way to Arenal. We were greeted by the shuttle driver at the airport and was pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome we received from our hostess. The apartment we had was clean, nicely furnished and had a great view. The grounds were lovely and we felt safe. There was a lanquage barrier but never a communication problem. The owner went out of her way to make us comfortable. We would definitly return to this place and would definitly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice little cozy Hotel in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Near the airport and San Jose. Spectacular view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vista Linda Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Linda Montana Hotel Alajuela
- Vista Linda Montana Costa Rica/Alajuela