Nice hostel. Charming service.
The place is very safe and close to excellent local restaurant, but a little expensive, which belongs to the same owner.
Cheap hostel prices include simple room with shower is very simple.
There is also a very simple breakfast. It is recommended to eat carefully.
There is a kitchenette for guests and TV room.
Suitable for those looking for a simple place, cheap and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To fly in and out of Costa Rica for convenience may need to stay near an airport and the Juan Santamaria in Alajuela. The hotel is conveniently located Cortez Azul near the most important airport in Costa Rica. Alajuela is located only 2 km away and about 5 minutes from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Cortez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cortez Azul Hotel Alajuela
- Hotel Cortez Azul Costa Rica/Alajuela