We had a room with private bath. Everything was quite shabby. The property is not well maintained and starts pretty much falling apart. Should I mention we were not even given towels?
The room was very basic - tiles on a floor, one queen size bed and a bunker bed (the board of which pretty much cracked in two) right above our heads (!).
Bathroom had an electric shower.
Hotel has a kitchen that can be used and a small poorly maintained backyard.
My advise - pay 5 dollars more and stay at the hotel Pacande which is right next door to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To fly in and out of Costa Rica for convenience may need to stay near an airport and the Juan Santamaria in Alajuela. The hotel is conveniently located Cortez Azul near the most important airport in Costa Rica. Alajuela is located only 2 km away and about 5 minutes from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Cortez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cortez Azul Hotel Alajuela
- Hotel Cortez Azul Costa Rica/Alajuela