“I usually don't eat burgers, but this was the best!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rattlesnake Saloon

Rattlesnake Saloon
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Tuscumbia
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Memphis
“I usually don't eat burgers, but this was the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were dining at the Marriott in Muscle Shoals, AL when we overheard another table talking about going to the Rattlesnake Saloon on their way out of town the next day. They raved about this place so much that we decided to do the same.

So we didn't know to expect the fun ride in the pickup trunk (there were 4 grown ups and five kids ages 14-2). We also didn't expect that the Belly Buster (or whatever they call that huge $40 hamburger) to be offered to cut into 4-6 servings, and for it to be one of the very best burgers I have ever eaten!!! And it was ginormous - according to my teen. And, perfect, too!

I am not a burger person. I rarely eat them - maybe once a year. At the Rattlesnake Saloon I was the one person in our party of 8 who ordered a turkey sandwich. But my husbands portion of the burger was so big, he shared some of his with me. It was absolutely delicious!

We'll definitely be back and bring friends.

• Visited June 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Incredible Setting but the Food, A Complete Disappointment!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

The setting is really unique. I was so interested as we arrived and descended to the restaurant. An evening shower even added to the experience. The service was efficient but not very personable. The food was a big disappointment. My daughter who loves chicken fingers at any restaurant took one bite and refused to eat any more. I had the hamburger that the server suggested only to find the burger was a pre frozen burger with no flavor. I have had better burgers at little league ballparks. The setting is the best part. Drive over for the venue, music and drinks but skip the food.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank scott2921
“Dinner or Lunch in a cave!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The coolest part about this place is you are actually in a cave! You can either hitch a ride in the back of a truck that will take you down in the cave or you can walk... They are only opened Thursday Fridays and Saturdays.. It is worth your trip... I love the atmosphere.. They also have a bar which is in a saloon type deal.. Very good food!! It's a must see for the area! :)

• Visited June 2013
TN
“It's all about the atmosphere!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

A very unique place. A must to see, but the food is just fair. The whole idea is so unique. It's a big drawl to motorocyclists. It is a horse riding camp so be prepared for the 'scent'. CHECK IT OUT & take your camera!!

• Visited May 2013
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
“Not your run of the meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

This resturant is located out from town in the county. You park in the parking lot and are then transported down to the cave in the back of a big pick-up. The resturant is situated in front of a large cave under a bluff with either indoor or outdoor seating. Be sure to go inside where there are all kinds of stuffed wild local animials and live rattlesnakes in glass enclosures. A band performs every Frid-Sat. night under the bluff with dancing and the beer flowing.
Their hamburger is rated the 3rd best in Alabama but I have not tasted a better one anywhere. The beef is handled a special way and is unbelievable. I have been there 4 times and always intend to order from the menu but never make it past the hamburgers. They serve beer but only after 5:00 PM. Be sure to call ahead and make sure they are open because they do close some days during the winter and to get directions. Get ready for a great experience!!!

• Visited September 2012