“Delicious!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was recently in Tuscumbia biking the Natchez Trail with a group of friends. We had the pleasure of dining at Frank's Italian upon the recommendation of the Coldwater Inn. After biking about 70 miles we arrived at the Inn and asked about a good place for some hungry people, and their immediate response was Frank's Italian! We had a fabulous dinner, wonderful service, and a lot of fun! I had a homemade spinach fettuccine with pesto and grilled shrimp that was awesome, the rest of the group had a variety of pasta dishes as well and everyone raved about their meal. The servers are delightful and handled our "boisterous" group with style and humor. The portions are generous and the prices are more than fair.

There are newer reviews for Frank's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Interesting decor and nice food-- Everything I have ever gotten there was good and esp the desserts!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

If you want Italian, this is the place in the Shoals. Meatballs are god, yet sauce is too sweet. Florentine shells are excellent, as is Italian salad. Wine list adequate.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Frank's has great food, the best Italian in the area. The only gripe I have is they haven't changed the menu at all in the 6 or so years I've been going there. That is, except when they stopped serving my favorite dish, the veal. My suggestion is to have one or two specials changing weekly. That would get us visiting much more often.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Frank's has moved from Tuscumbia to Sheffield. It is bigger and can serve more patrons now. they have added an outdoor patio and people are coming from all over to see what is happening at Frank's in Sheffield. The food is great and the portions are huge. It is definitely worth checking out so come to sheffield and see what is happening at Frank's on Montgomery Avenue in the Park Place building.