The experience here was great. The price was the best for a newer hotel in the quad cities. I'm use to the run down hotels there. Knowing that there's one that's good and priced reasonable makes me want to return soon. Thanks Chris at the front desk for working with us. And the housekeeper who clean the room so we could in there earlier.
P.s. And the beds. WOW
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Constructed Hotel. Newest Hotel in the Shoals Area.100% Non-Smoking Hotel. AAA Approved.FREE Hot Breakfast consisting of Sausage, Eggs,Gravy, Biscuits,Grits, Waffles,Danish, Muffins, Bagels, Bread, Cereals, Oat Meal,Juices, Coffee, Tea, Fresh Fruits, Yogurt.FREE High Speed Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, Outdoor Pool,FREE Local and Long Distance Calling.ALL Rooms: Microwave, Fridge, Coffee Maker, Iron, Ironing Board, Hairdryer, Pillow Top Matress by Beautyrest.Room, Clock/Radio, 32" Flat Panel TV, Satellite TV Channels include ESPN, Showtime, NFL, Golf channels. Types: Single (1 Queen Bed), Double (2 Queen Beds), Suite (1 Queen Bed, Sofa Sleeper and Wet Bar), Jacuzzi (1 Queen Bed).Convienently located to attractions: Ivy Green (birthplace of Helen Keller), Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, Alabama Music Hall of Fame,Pickwick, Wilson Lakes, TVA Dam, restaurants and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals
- Microtel Inn & Suites Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals Hotel Tuscumbia