Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals
$76
ComfortInn
$94
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmuscle shoalsfront deskgoody bagwafflesshoals areawindow seatsausage linksroom was cleannatchez tracewould stay againhelen kellerstaff was friendlyshort staysouthern hospitalityvery nice hotelenjoyed our staya great place to stay
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I will start out by saying this hotel is very, very, nice. It is clean and well furnished. The problem we had was that we were told one price over the phone the day before we went (it was a last minute trip). When asked if this included ALL charges, we were told 'yes'. Then when we went to check in, we found that this wasn't true. It was a little more than what we were told. The staff was friendly and tried to take care of it, but was told she couldn't do anything about it. Now, would I stay here again? Probably so! It is THAT clean and still reasonably priced for what you get! We just got a little frustrated when we were told one thing, then charged another.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
rickpatel, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2011

Thank You for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
The only reason you rate might have changed was the quoted rate was for 2 Guests per room and any additional Guest(s) there is a $5 charge per person.
We look forward to serving your Hospitality needs in the future when you are in the area.
At Microtel Inn & Suites , Tuscumbia, AL we ensure that Guest Satisfaction is a priority.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

This is the place to stay!

I booked my stay through Hotels.com. Don't make the same mistake. Call this hotel directly and make your reservation. I stayed here for two nights over the 4th weekend. I had reserved two rooms because we had planned on having three people along. Things happen and Hotels.com was no help on adjusting the reservation. The hotel would have worked with me, but could not because of the website. We liked it so much we decided to stay a second night and again the management was accommodating and added a night to one of our rooms. No problems at all.

Beds were AWESOME! HDTV's and fridges. Everything you could ask for in a hotel.

Breakfast was good. Waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. The works. Had OJ and apple I think. Coffee and tea also available.

Security is a bonus with key card access to the elevator and front door after hours.

When back in the area, I will stay here again!

Room Tip: Call them, they will help you find the best room for your needs.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
rickpatel, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

Thank You for your feedback. It was a pleasure to help you with your Hospitality needs.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Microtel Inn & Suites , Tuscumbia, AL. We value your business and look forward to your next trip in the area.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

My husband and I stayed here Memorial Day weekend. This is a very charming "New"hotel. The manager and staff went above and beyond to assist us, and to make our stay a pleasant one. I have never in all my travel experienced such a welcome on our arrival at check in. They made suggestions as to places to eat and visit, which was very helpful being we had never visited this area, Also the room was spotless, clean and fresh, the linen was white, and the mattress was very comfortable. I am very "picky" when it comes to cleanliness but the room met my requirements. As long as the service remains at this level I will always stay there, and recommend this hotel to all my friends and family,

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
OwnerPropertyHotel, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

Excellent review! We are dedicated to serving our guests in all the right ways and are focused on ensuring that we have a safe and hospitable environment for all.

We welcome all travelers and attend to needs from families to business travelers.

Our focus is on hospitality and we embrace our guests feedback to help improve in areas mentioned. It was an absolute delight to have you as our guest at the property.

My team and I wish you all a safe travel back and when in the Tuscumbia area please visit us as we are your home away from home.

Hospitably yours,
Microtel Inn & Suites - Tuscumbia

Reviewed May 20, 2011

My husband and I stopped in Tuscumbia on our way to Texas (so that i could visit the Helen Keller Birthplace). This hotel is brand new, immaculate, and comfortable. And for a great price! Beds are similar to what you'd find in a lot nicer hotel. Owners and staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. On site laundry, good fitness room. Generous free breakfast with healthy options. Restaurants nearby. A discount hotel that doesn't feel like a discount hotel!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
rickpatel, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2011

Thank You for your feedback regards to your stay at Microtel inn & Suites, Tuscumbia, AL.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to make your stay comfortable, friendly, helpful and enjoyable. Our goal : Always Strive For Excellence at All Times.
We look forward to your future visit in the area.

Reviewed April 23, 2011

This is a new very clean Microtel. The owners and receptionist could not have been more helpful and friendly. Breakfast was excellent. A real pleasure to stay there. Sorry it could not have been longer. If only all hotels were like this...

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
rickpatel, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2011

Thank You for your comments regards to Microtel Inn & Suites, Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals, AL.
Our goal is always to Exceed the Guests Expectations and Striving for Excellence. We are glad that we met that criteria on your visit. The hotel opened in April, 2010 and we have Outstanding Quality, Service, Cleanliness, Value and Personnel for your Hospitality needs.
Once again Thank You for your feedback and look forward to serving you with same standards on your next trip to the area.