“This hotel was tops! The staff (especially Susan Jones) was wonderful!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals

Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals
Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Tuscumbia
Manistee, Michigan
“This hotel was tops! The staff (especially Susan Jones) was wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2010

We enjoyed our stay at Muscle Shoals Comfort Inn very much. The staff was Personable,
helpful, & always answered our needs with a smile. They helped us in finding points of
interest, destinations, & directions to each. We had a wonderful experience at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kal P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals, responded to this review, October 31, 2014
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind response regarding your stay here at Comfort Inn and Suites in Tuscumbia, AL in July 2010. As always, we try to make all of our guests feel as though they are at home when they stay here with us and it makes us very happy to have that acknowledged. I would like to invite you to stay here with us again if ever you are in our area and very much look forward to serving you and improving upon your impression of us.

Kal Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2010

I was at first very concerned about finding a decent hotel in this area and was suspect of the low rate. Wow! What a pleasant surprise! This hotel has been redone and the rooms, service and everything else was in excellent shape. Quite, comfortable, and very clean. If in this area, stay here, it is a wonderful value!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I would like to take this opportunity for your kind review on Tripadvisor.com regarding your June, 2010 stay here at Comfort Inn and Suites. As always, we try very hard to make all of our guests feel as though they are at home when they stay with us. I would like to invite you to come back and stay with us again if ever you are in the area. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Ms
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2010

We arrived earlier than we planned and was hoping for a early checkin. It was only 30 mintues early but still we were pleased with the checkin. Front desk was friendly enough with everything we needed. Room was nice and cool when we walked in, felt really good. All in all the night was very relaxing. Will be staying there the next time we time we stay in Muscle Shoals.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kal P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals, responded to this review, November 1, 2014
Dear Bud,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind response on Tripadvisor.com regarding your May, 2010 stay here at Comfort Inn and Suites in Tuscumbia, AL. As always, we try very hard to make every guest feel like they are at home during their stay with us. It is always a pleasure to hear that we have succeeded. On behalf of myself and our entire team, I would like to invite you back to stay with us again if ever you are in the area.

Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2010

I stay here on a regular basis and have never been disappointed with the quality of my stay.
Very clean rooms, beds that are very ever comfortable, no noise so I sleep great.
The front desk staff always call me by name and welcomes me like a valued friend. everyone from the breakfast hostess- great hot contiental breakfast- to the housekeepers are the friendly and make me feel great each stay.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Dear Ma'am,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your glowing response on Tripadvisor.com regarding your February, 2010 stay here at Comfort Inn and Suites. As always, we try very hard to ensure that everyone who stays here with us feels like they are at home for the duration of their stay. On behalf of myself and our entire team, I would like to invite you to come back and stay here with us again if ever you are back in the area. We look forward to the opportunity to please you again with our hard work and diligence.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2009

While planning for my business trip to this area, I went through the Tripadvisor listing. There were no reviews for this hotel but the Choice hotels website mentioned it was 1 year old and the price was right. I have no regrets: the place is clean, the bed was comfortable and the location turned out to be right for me.
The room was spacious with a desk and sofa (king size bed) and had a mini fridge and microwave. The high speed wireless worked great. The business center wasn't much and although the website stated hot breakfast the only thing hot was the coffee (typical continental). Next time I'm in area I'll definitely go back to this hotel.
For some reason the internet mapping sites do not place the hotel at the correct location (even the map currently on Tripadvisor). They place it too far south. However the map on Choicehotels.com is correct. My GPS did not have this hotel listed so I drove by it and had to call the hotel for directions. Worthwhile the search.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Dear Sir,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind response on Tripadvisor.com regarding your March, 2010 stay here at Comfort Inn and Suites in Tuscumbia, AL. As always, we try very hard to make every guest who stays with us feel comfortable and at home. I would also like to apologize for the difficulties you had in finding our facility. If ever you are back in the area again, I would very much like it if you would consider staying with us again.

Kal Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tuscumbia
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals
Radisson Hotel Sheffield
Radisson Hotel Sheffield
#1 of 1 in Sheffield
Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-Downtown

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals? Share your experiences!