Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsin room coffeewould stay here againmusic studiosfront deskrooms were very cleanhot breakfaststaff was friendlyfridgehousekeepingamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2009

While planning for my business trip to this area, I went through the Tripadvisor listing. There were no reviews for this hotel but the Choice hotels website mentioned it was 1 year old and the price was right. I have no regrets: the place is clean, the bed was comfortable and the location turned out to be right for me.
The room was spacious with a desk and sofa (king size bed) and had a mini fridge and microwave. The high speed wireless worked great. The business center wasn't much and although the website stated hot breakfast the only thing hot was the coffee (typical continental). Next time I'm in area I'll definitely go back to this hotel.
For some reason the internet mapping sites do not place the hotel at the correct location (even the map currently on Tripadvisor). They place it too far south. However the map on Choicehotels.com is correct. My GPS did not have this hotel listed so I drove by it and had to call the hotel for directions. Worthwhile the search.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Kal P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2014

Dear Sir,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind response on Tripadvisor.com regarding your March, 2010 stay here at Comfort Inn and Suites in Tuscumbia, AL. As always, we try very hard to make every guest who stays with us feel comfortable and at home. I would also like to apologize for the difficulties you had in finding our facility. If ever you are back in the area again, I would very much like it if you would consider staying with us again.

Sincerely yours,