“Love this place!”

Ranked #1 of 302 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Service, atmosphere, and most importantly, food were all wonderful. Great wine list, great food selections. My eggplant rollitini were superb, but it was a special, so might not be available when you visit. Never fear- the rest of our party ordered from the regular menu and everything was great- from Bellini to canolli.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We visited this restaurant after my brothers graduation from the UAB law school the day. We expected to have to wait but tried to be patient. They did their best be accommodating and we were able to get a couple drinks from the bar. I even noticed one family who was waiting that had ordered appetizers and were served them while waiting up front. I asked the server if I could get some bread quickly because I was starving - she was very prompt in bringing it. The server helped me choose a dish that worked with my lactose intolerance and told me that if they have the ingredients to make it they will. Everyone was pleased with what they ordered. My pasta was well cooked, the sauce was flavorful. If I was every back in town I would stop there again.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Had ravioli which was one of the specials. Very good taste and not drenched in sauce. Others at my table had lasagna, pizza and stuffed shells. All enjoyed food. Good service. Will come back again

Reviewed July 20, 2013

A must for your visit in Tuscaloosa. The mushroom ravioli is my favorite. Excellent wine selection. Fabulous service.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food was great! The service was exceptional and the white chocolate bread pudding is to die for!!!!! If you are looking for a great place for Italian in Tuscaloosa, this is it!