Courtyard Tuscaloosa
$84
Hotel Capstone(Tuscaloosa)
$109
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$99
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$103
ComfortSuites
Centerstone Inn & Suites(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$75
$68
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Best Western University Inn(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$119
$110
All reviewssales coordinatorfront desk staffgym equipmentnice indoor poolexceptional customer servicestayed here for one nightsouthern hospitalitytwo thumbsmorning staffbed was comfortablenew carpetchoose this hotelhouse keepingthe hilton garden innhotel is cleannice place to staylobby area
Reviewed September 7, 2013

A sudden family event required a five night stay in Tuscaloosa, AL. I have stayed in the city previously, but had made the Hampton Inn close to the university my preferred hotel. The Courtyard Marriott had a better rate and as it is just off the interstate, made it easier to go back and forth to the smaller rural town I needed to spend time in. My original booking was for two nights ( Wed& Thurs) in a regular king room, but I was able to extend the reservation into five nights and upgrade to a suite room ( to accommodate wife and kids) in a very easy and efficient way. The rate change , with a AAA discount, went from $119 to $139.

The staff is extremely polite ( southern hospitality!) and well trained. The hotel does a made-to-order breakfast in the morning ( about $9 ) and an evening happy hour with hot appetizers and cocktails. ( drinks were about $6 ).

I would highly recommend this hotel because of the location to local restaurants ( mostly chains), stores, shopping, hospital, the college, etc. Tuscaloosa is an hour from the Birmingham airport. Having a comfortable place to rest and relax during the stressful days there made a tremendous difference and I would certainly stay at the Courtyard again.

Room Tip: There is a morning train that passes through the area during weekday mornings. My first room was on the front side of the hotel, so be warned and ask for a room facing the rear. The suites have balconies
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

stayed one night on our way from New Orleans to Atlanta

nice, clean and quite hotel (our room is not facing to highway)

keep motorcycle in front of the gate so we slept well without thinking motorcycle's safety

lot of restaurants close by

Room Tip: ask room not facing highway
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
David C, General Manager at Courtyard Tuscaloosa, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We always strive to present the best possible experience for every guest, everytime. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you had a great trip to New Orleans. We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Enjoyed my stay. Beds were super comfy and clean .very close to the University of Alabama and shopping. We stayed here when moving our daughter into college. Two thumbs up. Great little food area when you walk in . Hot breakfast but slow service. Woman who takes your order is a sweetheart. RollnTide

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
David C, General Manager at Courtyard Tuscaloosa, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, and it was our pleasure having you with us!! At the Courtyard Tuscaloosa, we always do everything we can to make each individual guest experience more enjoyable. We look forward to having you back again soon!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed here for one night because I had to extend our stay and the hotel we'd been in was full. It's lovely. The beds and pillows are very comfortable and the bathroom was exceptionally clean. The ladies at the front desk were extremely helpful and friendly. It doesn't offer breakfast but that didn't bother me at all - there are plenty of places to eat. There is a pool and a gym, so next time I'll come prepared.. Check out is at noon, which was helpful. Most places have check out at 11. They slipped my invoice under the door so that I didn't have to do anything in the morning other than pack up and leave. I would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Good rooms, nicely appointed. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The rooms are large. It's kind of a hard hotel to find but I enjoyed it when I found it. It's close to the University, shopping and restaurants. I'll be back

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business