“WOW” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Lexington, KY
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Everything about our stay at this hotel was excellent. The room was immaculate. The bed was comfortable. The entire place was, I believe, one of the cleanest hotels we've ever stayed. The staff was friendly and accomdating. I have not one negative thing to say about this Courtyard. There are so many hotels that could follow their example if they wish to improve customer service. Thanks for a great night's stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

This place is hands down the best hotel weve ever stayed at. Staff is so friendly and helpful. Room was clean and for once the bed was comfortable loke sleeping in my own. As everyone knows most places there beds are like a rock without not theres. We went down to the bar for a drink the staff eorking the bar and cafe' was extremely knowledgeable and super friendly. We will be traveling through again and will be staying here again for sure.

• Stayed February 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Great Service they went above and beyond! We ran into a delay in production at work so in-order to complete a project we had to ship two 70 pound boxes to the hotel. The front desk staff was amazing and had nothing but smiles when I picked them up. Thanks for saving me 20 hour drive!!

This location had a new Lobby and was very clean. I had a few beers as the Bar was closing and the staff was very friendly and did not mind at all.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

From the minute we walked in we felt safe, welcome, and comfortable. This hotel has lots of amenities and the furnishings in the rooms and the lobby looked clean and new. The room was clean, and the parking lot was well lit. Breakfast is not included however, we took the $10 savings (compared to other competitors in the area) and got breakfast nearby. We highly recommend this hotel, and if we're ever back in Tuscaloosa, we know where we'll be staying.

• Stayed December 2012
Auburn, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I would like to send an enormous THANK YOU to Kim Gee and her manager
for going above and beyond this past weekend (8/26/12)!

I work in the concert production industry and missed my connection
with the tour I was working with late Saturday (2am). Without the help
of Kim I would have been up for over 24hrs with nowhere to rest,shower
or SLEEP!

Not only did Kim get everyone on the same page again and handle my
room, she lifted my spirits as well. She is born to be in customer
service! I have LIVED in hotels for over 20yrs on one tour after
another and we have seen it all when it comes to the front desk. From
roach motels to the finest in the world, we get to see them all...I
wish Kim was ALWAYS at EVERY front desk I have to check in from now
on...well except the roachy ones..she is over qualified for that!

I will be recommending your hotel to the tour managers, promoters and
industry professionals I work with, not to mention friends and family.

I cant wait to stay with you again!

Thanks again to Kim Gee, and a great team at the Courtyard Tuscaloosa!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is clean, quiet and only about 5 minutes from the strip and Bama's campus. It's conveniently located near the highway and includes free wifi throughout as well as some aerobic equipment (recumbent bike, 2 treadmills and an elliptical) in a room off the pool. Altogether a terrific value for a clean, comfortable room with friendly, efficient service in a very nice, if basic, facility.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here several times when we have been to an event or we just end up being out later than we anticipated and don't want to drive hime. The rooms are always nice and whenever I can stay at a hotel that has a balcony, that is a huge plus for me! Even if it is overlooking the interstate, I just like knowing I can go outisde, without having to pass through the building and other guests. The location is great and makes for a quick ride to most everything the city has to offer without being crowded by other buildings.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple