Fairfield Inn Tuscaloosa
$77
$75
Country Inn
$70
Centerstone Inn & Suites(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$65
Comfort Suites(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$102
$97
ComfortSuites
Best Western University Inn(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$100
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanguest servicesmovie theaterbare bonesthe free continental breakfastthe breakfast areastay there againearly checkin townenjoyed my stayhotel is locatedone night staythe hotel stafffitness centerup to datewaffleshighway
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Stayed here one night, December 3, 2011, room 317, while on a trip by auto. Room rate was $99 plus tax. This is an older property, but clean and comfortable. Plenty of parking, free internet, good service at the front desk, flat screen TV but no HD or digital channels, room was clean. Bed was too soft for us. Motel is hard to get to from I-20 so use your GPS to guide you off the interstate. Plenty of places to eat about 2 miles from the motel along the strip HIghway 82 to the university.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2011

The staff was friendly, the room was nice, and the breakfast was more than adequate. So why three stars? Because I was awoken at 7:30 am by gardening contractors using machinery outside my window. Making sure your gardeners don't start at a time when many guests are still sleeping is an easy thing to get right, and this hotel blew it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Have stayed here twice. Once when a relative was in hospital and once on a personal trip and stopped here. Our rooms were
clean and front desk seemed well managed. Good location to I-20 and other things

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Checked in overnight on the way to New Orleans. My room was terrible. Someone, probably a hotel employee, has used the room to "entertain" and when finished remade the bed. I always upon entering the room pull down the covers on the bed to make sure tere are no bed bugs and to my surprise the sheets were full of blood and hair. I picked up the phone to call the front desk and it did not work. I went back down to the front desk and was given another room that was better. I won't stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank RCRDSR
ffituscaloosa, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tuscaloosa, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback. It really helps us see where our staff and property can improve. I am very sorry for the issues you had during your stay in October of 2010. The Fairfield Inn Tuscaloosa always strives to give every guest a room that is clean, fresh and reflects the highest quality standards that exceeds our guests' expectations. I know that we fell short in your case, but that is the exception for us and not the rule. I would love for you to come back and give us another try next time you are in Tuscaloosa and I know that you will be very impressed this time around. We look forward to seeing you again.

Cathy Rigsby

Reviewed July 17, 2011

We stayed here on a trip to visit the University of Alabama. The personnel were friendly. My son absolutely loved the cookies at the front desk. The room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. The pool was out of order but we had no plans to use it. Would definitely stay her again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family