Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East
Hotel Capstone(Tuscaloosa)
$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$84
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$103
ComfortSuites
Centerstone Inn & Suites(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$75
$65
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Best Western University Inn(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$119
$110
All reviewsruby tuesdaycookiesstaff was friendlyroom was cleanfast foodfridge and microwavewould stay here againoutdoor pooluniversity of alabamaroad tripnice hotelbreakfast was deliciousthe breakfast areaeasy accessfitness centerwonderful staynew orleans
Reviewed May 16, 2013

outstanding group of employees that understand the word "Service" this Manager & Staff is one of the best I have encountered in my travels. U will be well advised to stay @ this Hampton Inn Exit 77 off Interstate 59, even if it is a bit out of Ur way

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Leonard T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for recent stay with us. We appreciate your business, and for taking the time to provide us with some feedback in regards to your stay. We strive for customer service excellence and it is very pleasant to hear that your stay with us met your expectations, and our service stood out from others. In our culture, these areas are vital to what we do and represent. I will share your feedback with our team members, and we look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you very much for your warm words, and we hope you have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Good place to spend the night. Everything was great, except for the carpet, both in the rooms and common area. Carpets are old, dated, and not that clean. Comp. breakfast was just ok. Price was right.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Hampton Inn-East. We appreciate your feedback in regards to your stay. I wanted to apologize about the carpet conditions you experienced during your time with us. We routinely clean our carpets to keep the conditions maintained, and we will continue this process while also identifying any ways we can improve in our efforts. In addition we are in our planning stages of replacing our carpet through out the facility along with our color scheme. The time table is not determined yet but you are welcome to check with us for any updates. We are pleased that the remainder of your stay went well, and we hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

If you like sleeping in a bed full of ashes and walking through a carpeted ash-tray, this hotel is perfect for you. There's so much nicotine in the bed sheets, its like wrapping yourself in a full-body patch, so you still get your dosage without having to actually smoke in your sleep. Thank you Hamton Inn...I haven't had a good case of emphysema in ages.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate the opportunity to serve your lodging needs, and for taking the time to provide us some feedback in regards to your stay. I wanted to apologize about your stay experience as service and cleanliness are two keys areas that we strive for excellence in. We have discussed your experience with our team, and will continue to improve in our operations. Our records indicated that you reserved a smoking room, however the conditions you experienced lacked quality and satisfaction. We generally receive great compliments in regards to cleanliness and it is disappointing to see that you did not experience us at our best. I take great responsibility in our ability to provide great service to each and every guest. I hope this does not detour you from trying us again, as we would love to have an opportunity to host you again in the future. Once again I do apologize, and I greatly appreciate your feedback. I hope you have a great day!!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was nice and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was mostly great. I didn't like how the pool was situated-it is at the front of the hotel which faces the interstate and just didn't seem to have much privacy.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent response on our Trip Advisor site. We value your feedback and it was a pleasure to have had you as a guest. I apologize if you found our pool not adequate to your pleasure, and I will discuss this with our executive team. We do not receive many complaints in regards to our pool location, but I think we can develop a plan to increase some privacy based on your feedback. It appears the remainder of your stay was great and I will share your experience with our team. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to having you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very convenient location for people with business at the Mercedes plant and surrounding suppliers. By staying here you will miss most of the morning Tuscaloosa traffic and save at least 20 minutes on your daily commute.

Couple the location with an exceptional hotel staff and you have a nice home away from home when working here in Tuscaloosa. All the requirements for business travel can be found here, fast and free internet access, a full ( and pretty good) breakfast, excellent coffee ( I like the robust brew), and complimentary USA Today, apples and cookies!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Leonard T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

We appreciate your recent stay with us and we are delighted to hear that we met your expecations. We know you have many options during your travels, and it was apleasure to have you as a guest. We look forward to your next visit with us. I wish you safe travels and I hope you have a wonderful day!!