La Quinta Inn Tuscaloosa
Comfort Suites(Tuscaloosa)
Motel 6 Tuscaloosa(Tuscaloosa)
Quality Inn(Tuscaloosa)
View Hotel
All reviewshard boiled eggsgood nights sleepbeds were very comfortablenice staywalmart
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I love staying at La Quinta Inns, I am all ways treated like a king. The rooms are bright and clean, the beds real comfortable. I would recommend staying there to any one that wants quality at a great price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Don't make the mistake we did! Bugs everywhere and the room ! I sent my husband to the store to buy lysol and he was shocked by the cluster of people standing around and what appeared to be drug deals. Now I'm not usually easily rattled but I was on edge and didn't get much sleep. Do yourself a favor and pass this hotel up.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank TrenaBoo
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Labor Day 2013 after 8 hours of driving I checked in with a coupon at $62 including tax. Down and out room very clean. Old place but maintained. Very comfortable bed. Room 128 no microwave but all other amenities you would expect. Restaurant, grocery store, and other stores in walking distance. Easy access from I-20 exit # 73

Room Tip: Two levels outside facing rooms. Hollow square shape with pool in inner square.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Well I stopped at this place after driving until 1am. I only required a clean room and safe place. I was funky after driving some time and first went to shower. My tub in a non smoking room had cigarette burns all over it and while was clean had this plastic taped to the bottom I guess to cover something. Beds were nice. The price was reasonable but about 6 am a very loud and scary argument took place next door. I could hear every word said and also sounded like someone was being slammed into furniture. I picked up the phone to call front desk to alert them to call the police but it didn't work do I dug around got my cell and called 911. It did stop when the police got there but decided to leave a review after seeing so many others left reviews about police being called. After that we didn't feel safe so on only 4 hours sleep jumped in the car and left.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank NyseeN
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Had to go into town for death in family...no time to shop around. Booked LaQuinta. Arrived and had to dash into the room. Absolutely wretched smell of smoke/pet combination. No time to move or complain. Just a poor excuse. I have never posted/reviewed anything like this before, but it was unacceptable. Be ready and hope your experience is much better than ours. Thanks.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family