“Crack pipe in chair”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ramada Tuscaloosa

Ramada Tuscaloosa
Ranked #15 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
SEVERNA PARK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I had scouted the Ramada (among many listed in Tuscaloosa) for best location, price and amenities(e.g., refrigerator/breakfast/WiF) as the top pick, but because of uncertainties in our travel plans to visit family, I couldn't place a reservation . Fortunately, when we we arrived just 2 days after Christmas, they had a room available and we had a clean, quiet and comfortable sleep and opportunity to refresh ourselves as our 2012 family Christmas tour continued... I'll check here again when I'm in Tuscaloosa! Roll Tide!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramadaoftuscaloosa, Manager at Ramada Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
We understand that traveling during the holidays can be hassle and are glad to hear that we made your stay a comfortable, positive experience. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Roll Tide! John Operations Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

My husband came to Tuscaloosa on business and we have been a guest at Ramada for a month now. The staff has been excellent. The hotel is older, but meets our needs. Because of the length of time that we are staying, the hotel waved the pet fee for us which was a huge bonus. The service here has been great and I'm thankful that we found a hotel where we aren't treated as just another room number.

• Stayed November 2012
Ramadaoftuscaloosa, Manager at Ramada Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for making us your home away from home. We understand how difficult it can be to be away for such a long time and strive to make things as easy for our guests as possible. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more that we can do to continue to make your stay an enjoyable experience.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

My wife and I just spent a wonderful weekend at Ramada-Tuscaloosa. This was our second visit and it was even better than the first one. What other hotel can you walk into and be hugged hello by entire staff including management? What other hotel remembers your name after one visit? The people who run this hotel go the extra mile to make you feel welcome and will help you with reservations, tickets to shows, cab rides, etc. The breakfast is such a treat and there is certainly something for everyone to eat -- and it's included in the price of your room. The rooms are immaculate and comfortable. This has become our go-to place when we're in Tuscaloosa. We will never stay anywhere else. I recommend that you get yourselves over to the Ramada of Tuscaloosa. You will not be sorry -- you might even get a hug!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Ramadaoftuscaloosa, Manager at Ramada Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure having you as our guest and we can't wait to see you in the future!
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

The price was low (actually it was free since I used points), the room was better than expected. It was an outside room, which is not my preference, bot not too scary. It all went wrong this morning. I'm sitting on the bed in my sleepwear when the key turns and the door opens. It's not my husband; it's the cleaning crew! Thank goodness I was reasonably covered. The problem here is they did not knock prior to entering the room. This is very bad and also very scary. They did apologize before they half closed the door. Yes, they left the door open! Did I mention it was 9am? check- out is not until noon?

Things happen in hotels but this shouldn't be one of them.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AnGeorge
Ramadaoftuscaloosa, Manager at Ramada Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
I am sorry that this happened and I have spoken with our housekeeping staff. This should never have been a problem and I apologize that you were placed in this uncomfortable position. I am happy to hear the the rest of your stay was pleasant and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.