“Best Days Inn!!!”

Ranked #15 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
West Hollywood, California
“Best Days Inn!!!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I have stayed at Days Inn frequently. I have to place this motel #1. The rooms were very clean. The TV at this property is the biggest I've seen at any DI. Great location....many restaurants & Wal-mart within a short walk. Wifi is perfect. The only inconvient thing is that that they have a gate around the motel. It will open automatically for cars, but not for people walking. You have to walk around the motel. If they had a walkway you could walk to Wal-mart next door. They don't. But minus that, I would say that if you are travelling to Tuscaloosa Al, stay here. You will be happy you did!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this most valuable feedback. We enjoyed serving as your lodging hosts during your visit to Tuscaloosa. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to my staff, as they serve as motivation on our continued journey towards excellence. We look forward to your next visit.

James

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Napier, New Zealand
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Located across the road from a large Sams club and Walmart and next to a KFC this hotel was easy to find. We arrived at 7.30pm and our prepaid room was waiting for us. There was plenty of secure parking and the rooms were well sound proofed. There was coffee in the lobby which was appreciated after a long drive.
The rooms are a little tired. You are getting what you pay for. The bed was fine and a large television with multiple channels worked well. Excellent shower. There were no towels in our room but this was remedied quickly.
Breakfast is coffee, juice, instant oatmeal/grits, bagels and pastries, cereal and milk. Quite a satisfactory start to a road trip.
The manager is charming, professional and friendly. The interaction with him at breakfast is what pushes my review from average to very good. Thank you James,

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Our goal is simple, and that is to provide you with the best experience possible. Your feedback allows us to know where improvement is needed and whether or not we are close to the bullseye. I really enjoyed serving as your host during your stay and I hope that the rest of your journey was very enjoyable. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to my staff and we look forward to your next trip to our beautiful city. Again, thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

Tennessee Ridge
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I stayed 8 nights for business and was shocked by the quality. The rooms were clean and bug free. Staff was very helpful! Would recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to provide us with your most recent stay feedback. Whether you are visiting here on business or pleasure, we work hard to be your lodging choice when you visit Tuscaloosa....your home away from home. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to my staff, and please do not hesitate to give us a call on your next visit. You are greatly appreciated!

Huntsville
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Staff was very professional and courteous on a very busy football game weekend. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

James P, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your most recent stay feedback. Your feedback keeps us focused on providing the best customer service possible. I will be sure to pass along your very kind comments to my staff, and I appreciate that you chose our Days Inn while visiting Tuscaloosa and we hope to see you again soon.