WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama

Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama
Ranked #13 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Very good for the price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

It was a busy Parents weekend at the University of Alabama and rates were out of this world! I was looking for an affordable hotel and Days Inn and Suites was ideal. Located about 5 minutes from campus - the location is not ideal, but more than convenient. The service was excellent, the room was clean and room size was very large. The only negative would have been the older model 'tube' TV.

Room Tip: Lower level rooms near fitness center seemed very quiet
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide us with your feedback. We realize that you have many other lodging options while visiting Tuscaloosa, that is why it is important that we do our very best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, each and every time. Whether you are looking to book a room or if you need any assistance planning your next trip to our fair city, just give us a call and we will take care of you.

Thanks,
James

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Denton, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were only here one night but found it clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful in finding a great place to eat dinner and the walmart is within walking distance which was wonderful since we forgot our toothpaste! The breakfast was hot and not bad for a free breakfast. Eggs and bacon...yum!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide us with your feedback. We are glad that you had a tremendous stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon. We realize that your hotel choices are many as you travel, so we appreciate that you chose our Days Inn here in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Again, thank you for your very kind comments!

Buffalo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the years and the staff is always friendly and room are clean.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for the warm words of encouragement, we enjoy what we do, especially when your stay is a great stay. We will continue to strive for excellence, so that you will always have a home away from home. We hope to see you again soon, God bless!

Atlanta
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

I am from Tuscaloosa, but live in another state now. Before the apparent new manangement, I used to get the same rom EVERYTIME! I even asked for the room when I booked it..didn't get it, and I boked it a month ahead. When I DIDN'T ask for it, I got it everytime, now I ask and don't get the room.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide us with your feedback. As soon as I read this survey, I realized that there was some type of miscommunictation. I really appreciate that you returned my phone call and that we were able to resolve your concerns. Our business only works, because we listen to the honest feedback from each and every guest and then we make the improvements that will keep you coming back. Again, thank you for speaking with me and we look forward to seeing you again.

Voorhees, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I'm a little delayed in this review, but my family and I made our first visit to Alabama to help our daughter decide if she wants to attend University of Alabama. We stayed for two days the first weekend in Dec. 2012. The rooms were very large and well kept. I made a few trips to the front desk and was lucky enough to meet Mr. Pryor. What a delightful and helpful man! Told me I only need to remember two things, "Y'all" and "Roll Tide" if I was meant to be a Bama mom :) We wanted to know if he could recommend a great BBQ place and gave us such great info to help us decide which one we wanted to go to. It's service like that, that makes you want to return. I'm sad that they are full for our return trip the end of this month:(

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Bama Mom,

Thank you for the very kind words and thank you for becoming a part of our Days Inn Tuscaloosa family. Bringing a perspective student to a new place can be very scary, so making you feel comfortable here is job number one. Just know that you can count on us to be your home away from home. We look forward to your next visit....Roll Tide Roll!