We stayed at the Yellowhammer for a football weekend. As the away team, we were blown away by how nice the staff was. The owner and his wife were on site to greet us when checking in. Charlie, the Assistant Manager, was helpful and nice; he braved game-day traffic to drive a shuttle for the hotel guests to attend the game! Though we didn't have time to golf, the course and grounds were beautiful. The bed was very comfortable and the rooms were quiet. Friday night featured live entertainment, food and drinks for socializing; breakfast was available both Saturday and Sunday. We would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the art of relaxation in our wooded setting, explore the beauty of Lake Tuscaloosa and enjoy the peace that The Jack Warner brings to your vacation; located only 12 miles from Tuscaloosa. Whether it's golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, art or garden tours, there are endless opportunities to enjoy the natural and cultural habitat of The Jack Warner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Jack Warner at NorthRiver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowhammer Inn And Conference Center
- Yellowhammer Hotel Tuscaloosa