Stayed here as part of a wedding party and LOVED it. The atmosphere and setting is wonderful! A nice, quaint, out of the way specialty hotel. The only negative would be that the water pressure in the shower was disappointing, but the other perks more than made up for that. Will definitely be staying here again and the staff was exceptionally nice. Thank you Jack Warner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the art of relaxation in our wooded setting, explore the beauty of Lake Tuscaloosa and enjoy the peace that The Jack Warner brings to your vacation; located only 12 miles from Tuscaloosa. Whether it's golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, art or garden tours, there are endless opportunities to enjoy the natural and cultural habitat of The Jack Warner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Jack Warner at NorthRiver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowhammer Hotel Tuscaloosa
- Yellowhammer Inn And Conference Center