My husband and I just returned from a wedding and stayed at the Yellowhammer Inn. It is such a lovely location. Our room had shutters that set it apart from being in a hotel. The windows looked out on a beautiful wooded area. The bed was super comfy!! My husband is very picky about beds because he has had about 4 neck and back surgeries. The bed was an instant hit with him. I love the area where they have the included continental breakfast. You feel like you are going into the library and it also looks out upon the woods. The staff was super nice, too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the art of relaxation in our wooded setting, explore the beauty of Lake Tuscaloosa and enjoy the peace that The Jack Warner brings to your vacation; located only 12 miles from Tuscaloosa. Whether it's golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, art or garden tours, there are endless opportunities to enjoy the natural and cultural habitat of The Jack Warner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your The Jack Warner at NorthRiver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowhammer Hotel Tuscaloosa
- Yellowhammer Inn And Conference Center