Well we didn't know what to expect, pictures are a little old on the website.
It's not a large hotel but very clean and the rooms are nice and large. It's a very cozy place to stay. Much better the the small chain hotels. Free continental breakfast in the morning. It's in a nice wooded area and the allow you use of the Yacht club next door for golf, work out and dining.
They shouldn't some info in the room about this! Staff was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the art of relaxation in our wooded setting, explore the beauty of Lake Tuscaloosa and enjoy the peace that The Jack Warner brings to your vacation; located only 12 miles from Tuscaloosa. Whether it's golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, art or garden tours, there are endless opportunities to enjoy the natural and cultural habitat of The Jack Warner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Jack Warner at NorthRiver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowhammer Inn And Conference Center
- Yellowhammer Hotel Tuscaloosa