The Yellowhammer Inn is truly a unique hotel....but not for everyone. With no pool or other family-oriented amenities, it may be a difficult place for a family with young children to enjoy. But it is surrounded by beautiful woodland and has a fantastic conference center nestled in the woods apart from the hotel, which would make it a great site for "get away from it all" conferences. We had a very large suite with older, but well-kept furniture and bedding. The bed wasn't so comfortable, and the walls are definitely too thin. But the surroundings and other interesting places on the premises, along with only one available TV channel (really), allow you to discover quiet places for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the art of relaxation in our wooded setting, explore the beauty of Lake Tuscaloosa and enjoy the peace that The Jack Warner brings to your vacation; located only 12 miles from Tuscaloosa. Whether it's golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, art or garden tours, there are endless opportunities to enjoy the natural and cultural habitat of The Jack Warner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Jack Warner at NorthRiver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowhammer Hotel Tuscaloosa
- Yellowhammer Inn And Conference Center