The facility and surroundings are immaculate and very attractive. The walls, woodwork and carpets are truly something to see with the paint schemes and colors. The room was spacious, beds comfortable, great continental breakfast (could not ask for more), the meeting room and service was excellent and the staff were most accommodating. I hope that we can select this facilitiy again in the very near future.
We were treated to a tour of the nearby art museum by the owner and collector and also provided a private tour of the house and gardens which was truly astounding. It is really going to be hard to find a better place for a business/planning retreat than this facility. I am considering taking my family here for a weekend when it is possible to fit it into our schedule.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the art of relaxation in our wooded setting, explore the beauty of Lake Tuscaloosa and enjoy the peace that The Jack Warner brings to your vacation; located only 12 miles from Tuscaloosa. Whether it's golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, art or garden tours, there are endless opportunities to enjoy the natural and cultural habitat of The Jack Warner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Jack Warner at NorthRiver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowhammer Hotel Tuscaloosa
- Yellowhammer Inn And Conference Center