“Hidden Gem!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This little spot will surprise you. Cozy dining rooms, formal staff, stiff cocktails, and good wine list. Its great before food even arrives. Food was very good. I've had better, but not in Ttown. Quality ingredients, seasonally sensitive, and pricey, but for what it is...I guess not too bad. Courtyard looked beautiful, but it was raining when we went. We'll go back to dine under the moon next time. Good job guys!

There are newer reviews for Kozy's Restaurant

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Kozy's has gone through numerous owners during the course of its existence. So it has a
reputation that isn't entirely merited under its current ownership. The ambience is a very dark
one. One can barely see one's own hand in front of them it is that dark. The prices are exhorbitant, especially since more than once people have commented to me that they've seen the owner shopping at Sam's Club for their Chicken Gordon Bleu and other main staples on their menu. It is also a very small place in a remote part of town. The environment isn't a friendly one
either as the owners are at best aloof. And they are there on a nearly daily basis. The portions
are small which is typical of fine dining, but it seems exaggeratedly so at Kozy's. Quite frankly,
it is beyond me why Kozy's is still open at all.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

As a married guy on the road, I get way too much of sports bars and truck stops. Kozy's was a nice change. Kozy’s is a classy, upscale restaurant. Prices are maybe a little high for the area, but if you want a great dinner, superb service and a quiet table for two it is the equal of any place you can find. Entrée is $20 to $34, Large salads $7 to 9, appetizers $6 to 14. Wine by the glass $7 to $14. They have a full bar service.
Near the front is a series of two person booths, rustic farmhouse wood and the walls covered with black and white Hollywood press shots. Light just enough to read a menu or see your food. The bar has several seats with larger tables in the back. I had a glass of wine, Caesar Salad, 16 oz rib eye with a red wine mushroom demi-glace, & fried okra and red potatoes. After that was a large crème brulee, Frangelico and decaf. $65. I did notice that they didn't offer me any bread. Maybe you have to ask? That moved my rating from 5 to 4. Sorry about that. Service otherwise was excellent, they wait on you quickly but don't hover. My steak was big and cooked just right, music was low saxophone jazz. A great place to take a wife or a lover. Very sorry I was alone this trip :-(

1  Thank JMcEwen
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Yes, it's expensive. My husband and I go every year on our anniversary so it's a special treat to ourselves. We never fail to have delicious food and great service. The ambience is romantic - low lights and jazz playing. Good martini and wine list. Love the white chocolate bread pudding dessert.

1  Thank DixieChickTravels
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We went here for a special Valentine's meal. When we left, we stopped at McDonald's to get more for my husband to eat, and I ate a bowl of cereal when I got home. We were sick to our stomachs at what we had paid for this very over-rated meal.

1  Thank BamaFamily5