“Very Nice Waitresses”

Cuisines: American
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very Nice Waitresses”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Had breakfast and dinner snacks here several times during my stay for a conference. The food was quite tasty, but the real highlight was the super friendly wait staff, particularly in the morning. I don't know about you, but I'm usually pretty slow moving and bleary-eyed, but these ladies eased me into the day with the kind solicitude and friendliness. Not to mention the non-stop coffee.

• Visited April 2014

Southside, Alabama
“Tasty Lunch”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Enjoyed the buffet for lunch. Had salad bar, and tomato basil soup, also chicken salad. Also offered two other soups, and baked potatoes with toppings, also tuna salad. Everything was fresh and service prompt.

Visited March 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Best place in town”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Having travelled four times now to Tuscaloosa, and having sampled many of the area restaurants that have been recommended, I must say that Legend's is the best in town! You cannot beat the prices of the food and drinks. They have a wonderful soup, salad and baked potato bar for lunch during the week for $7.95, which includes a beverage. The bar appetizers are great and so are the pizzas. Wish I had time on Sunday morning before I left for the brunch! Even better than the food is the staff at Legend's. As I was traveling by myself, I felt very comfortable and right at home with the staff. Michelle Webster was fabulous! She remembered me from my last stay. We had some great conversations! She was running around on Saturday night with the wedding and other functions, but found time to stop and see how I was doing. Jake at the bar was really personable and has a great personality. Extremely polite and very helpful making suggestions for places to go and see. Jamel and Kennedy were also great. I hope on my next trip that they all will still be at the Hotel as I now consider them part of my extended family! Thank you to the General Manager for a great restaurant/lounge with great employees!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank AUA11_12
Geismar, Louisiana
“Great Experience”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The service at the Legends Bistro in the Hotel Capstone in Tuscaloosa, AL, was great! The young men who serviced the restaurant were friendly and very attentive to my needs. The food from the breakfast buffet was hot and delicious -- the fruit was very fresh and excellent.
Chancelor was very personable, easy to talk to and a gracious host.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank PSBgymLA
Greenwich, Connecticut
“The best ,,, All the staff are amazing”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Loved everyone and all the food and ALL the Staff .
Debra,Stacey,Michelle,Brandon,Chris, Jamal.. They are my second family,when I am helping my daughter move into college and visiting her

Visited August 2013