“Great food, in your neighborhood”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Northport
“Great food, in your neighborhood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I love salads. You just won't find any better than at the Applebee's in our neighborhood. We visit as often as we can and always enjoy the delicious food, pleasant surroundings and comfortable dining areas. You can't go wrong with Applebee's!

• Visited February 2013

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Applebees for a quiet dinner the day after Christmas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

On a cold blustery day, we went to Applebees for an early dinner. The new menu was enticing! We began with a very good spinach artichoke dip with a side of salsa served with taco chips. We ordered a Reuben sandwich that was pretty good, while my bacon cheddar burger was delicious. Our waiter was attentive during our entire meal. We had not been to Applebees in several years and were well-pleased with an after Christmas treat as we wind down the holidays.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Dayanders
Alabama
“Bad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

Black Friday shopping wasn't as bad as my lunch at Applebee's. After 5 of 6 at my table was served I was left waiting about 15 minutes. Finally the waitress came by to check on us and I asked about my order. She said " oh i'm sorry" and ran to the kitchen. A minute later she brought my smoking plate out, literally smoking. It set the smoke detectors off in the place. A couple minutes later she came back and I asked her about the burned onions, mushrooms, and potatoes. First she said that they had just been put on the plate, then she blamed it on the kitchen staff, then sent a manager over to stand over my shoulder while I ate what was salvagable. Too many good restaurants in T-town to eat here. Like Nick Saban said after losing to Auburn in 2010 "NEVER AGAIN".

• Visited November 2012
Fayetteville, NC
“Healthy eating on the road.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I were travelling and were directed to this restaurant by the hotel clerk as it was convenient to our hotel. Our waiter, Tori was very friendly and provided good service. We try to eat as healthy as possible so both my husband and I ordered from the Weight Watchers portion of the menu. He had steak, I had chicken. Both dishes were delicious and filling but we did not feel "overstuffed". The manager came to our table to make sure everything was OK. The ambiance was good, lighting was dim and there were no children in the place so it was quiet. It was a relaxing place with good food which is what we needed after a long day on the road.

• Visited September 2012
Cottondale, Alabama, United States
“It is applesbees”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

The new menu just really leaves a lot to be liked.