“Hamburger like no other”

Mugshots Grill & Bar
Ranked #3 of 296 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Mugshots serves hamburgers with many unusual offerings like peanut butter and fried eggs. I am a fan of the plain ( if you could say that) hamburger with all the normal fair. The sweet bread that is used for the buns just adds to the deliciousness .

There are newer reviews for Mugshots Grill & Bar

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Great food and very nice people to serve you! Everyone should try it! Very friendly to everyone! Burgers of all kinds, chicken, & more!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband loved the peanut butter burger! Drinks were huge. I had the McDonald's burger, it was ok but wish I had been more adventurous. Really ate so much for lunch, did not need dinner! My son is gluten free asked the waitress what they may have but she was clueless. We just guessed and hoped for the best. Wish the college age servers were a bit more informed about food selections.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great choices, great food. We eat here on almost every trip to Tuscaloosa. We have tried at least a dozen different items on the menu, and all are recommended.

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Just stopped in for lunch before our Alabama campus tour. I was surprised by all the delightful choices on the menu. I opted for the club and love the twist they put on it! Grilled ham, sourdough bread, along with the usual turkey, bacon, lettuce, and tomato! The fries are great. I definitely know where I will be getting my pregame grub on!

1  Thank Wade Y