“Yum....great burgers, good drinks”

Mugshots Grill & Bar
Ranked #4 of 303 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were there when they had a wedding reception upstairs so it was pretty loud with their music, but we still enjoyed our meal.

Hubby ordered an "Anthony" which is a hamburger with peanut butter! Sounds totally wacky, but it worked! Because of the peanut butter, the burger doesn't come with lettuce/tomato/etc. I tried a bite, too, and liked it....but it's one of those things that a "little goes a long way". When hubby was about halfway through, he was getting a bit tired of it and kind of wishing that he had a regular burger at that point. He had onion rings to break up the monotony. He also had a Good People draft beer which he liked.

I ordered the "Trevor" which is a 1000-island burger. It was very tasty and I enjoyed it. I had ordered the sweet-potato fries as my side and there were a lot of them and very good (with a side of honey-mustard dressing for dipping!). I had a strawberry 'rita which was good (but not very strong).

Our bill came to $35. I would go there again, no problem.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Took daughter there for her first visit to Mugshots. Being 7 years old she got Chicken fingers off the kid menu. I went with the Abgus Burger. God was hot and tastey. Servers Were a little more attentive to fellow employees (conversations) than our table.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Excellent bartenders. Meal arrived fast, eventhough it was homecoming weekend. We will return. Seated quickly as well.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Regular fare, good burger place to eat. Has a great upstairs for rental for wedding rehearsal dinners and such.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The food is good here. The signature sandwiches are interesting. They will make a burger to your specifications. The bar is pretty well stocked and the beer menu is ok as far as Alabama standards go.
I do find it a bit noisy, but I will admit that is mostly my problem as others in my party don't seem to mind.