“road trip”
Review of Super 8 Tuscaloosa

Super 8 Tuscaloosa
Ranked #21 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pontotoc, Mississippi
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Stayed here recently on a business trip. Difficult to get a bus into. Staff not accomidating for the bus. Rooms are very nice. Comfortable and clean. Several very nice restaurants and fast food joints within walking distance. Breakfast was lacking. For the trouble getting into the motel I would choose somewhere else

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Angie C, Manager at Super 8 Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. It is greatly appreciated that you liked the cleanliness and the comfort of our rooms. It is always appreciated when you make reservations to comfirm with us if we have any large vehicle parking spaces. As you may have noticed, we were busy for the entire length of your stay and for that reason we could not accommodate your two buses on the parking lot as they would have taken up a lot of parking spots, but you were directed to where you could park, right adjacent to our property. As you may appreciate we have to ensure the rest of our guests have parking spots too. we do provide a Superstart breakfast consisting of hot waffles, two types of cereals, two types of breads, pastries, oatmeal, hot cocoa, fruits, juices, tea and coffee etc. so I personally apologise fror falling short of your expectations on your breakfast needs.
Daphne, Alabama
Reviewed June 21, 2013

In the day of inflated prices, this motel was well placed for a good night's sleep. The rooms are a little small with 3 or 4 people but the beds are comfortable, the room clean, and newly redone bathroom, with a good shower. A good shower is always a pleasure to find.

The staff was friendly, knowledgeable of local restaurants and welcoming. I would strongly recommend the 15th St. Diner (a few miles away but not too far) for excellent southern cooking, including vegetables.

jmanning

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Angie C, Manager at Super 8 Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Thank you for your great feedback on you recent stay with us. I am pleased you appreciated our newly re-done rooms and bathrooms and the cleanliness of our rooms and that you slept well in our comfortable beds. I am most pleased that you enjoyed our great shower. I will be sure to inform my staff on your encouraging comments. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Tuscaloosa.
Georgia
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very clean hotel. I was pleasantly surprised. Of course I had a hell of a time turning my 14ft U-haul and trailer with car around once I pulled into the lot. Backing up proved to be very dangerous for everyone not inside the truck.
I would stay there again. There are several nice as well as inexpensive restaurants and shops across and behind the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Angie C, Manager at Super 8 Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for you feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind comments on the cleanliness of our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments on your enjoyable stay with my staff. Please come and visit us again on your next visit to Tuscaloosa..