“Football in the south "Zone"”

Bryant Denny Stadium
Ranked #1 of 36 things to do in Tuscaloosa
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Tickets to an Alabama football game in the South Zone was amazing. Plenty of food and drink included! And, if you get hot, go inside and watch it on the TV's!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

What a great place for a college football game. The stadium, which seats nearly 102,000-folks, is situated nicely within beauty of the University of Alabama campus. Crowds are loud and proud. As is the case with most stadiums, concessions can be crowded with limited selections, but then again, I'm not there for the food. Every football fan should have a stop at this mecca of college football on their bucket list!

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

After walking by and seeing games at Bryant-Denny for several years I can honestly say it ruined seeing The Bird's Nest for me.

While my nonUA friends saw the nest my fellow classmate and I had to awkwardly pretend that we were impressed by The Nest.

You don't understand the sheer size of Bryant-Denny until you are dissapointed by a world famous stadium.

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

What a great place for football! Seats in upper deck via elevator. 4 jumbotrons, clean, lots of choices for good but stadium dogs are THE BEST! If you get a chance to go- make it happen!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This stadium is more than just entertainment for the city of Tuscaloosa, it is a historical landmark and a tourist attraction! We live near Tuscaloosa, and we love to tailgate even if we do not get tickets to the game! We love Bryant Denny Stadium!

Been to Bryant Denny Stadium? Share your experiences!