“College Football Mecca”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“College Football Mecca”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

What a great place for a college football game. The stadium, which seats nearly 102,000-folks, is situated nicely within beauty of the University of Alabama campus. Crowds are loud and proud. As is the case with most stadiums, concessions can be crowded with limited selections, but then again, I'm not there for the food. Every football fan should have a stop at this mecca of college football on their bucket list!

92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“See a game, end of story.”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

After walking by and seeing games at Bryant-Denny for several years I can honestly say it ruined seeing The Bird's Nest for me.

While my nonUA friends saw the nest my fellow classmate and I had to awkwardly pretend that we were impressed by The Nest.

You don't understand the sheer size of Bryant-Denny until you are dissapointed by a world famous stadium.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Superb stadium!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

What a great place for football! Seats in upper deck via elevator. 4 jumbotrons, clean, lots of choices for good but stadium dogs are THE BEST! If you get a chance to go- make it happen!!!

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sports Haven”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This stadium is more than just entertainment for the city of Tuscaloosa, it is a historical landmark and a tourist attraction! We live near Tuscaloosa, and we love to tailgate even if we do not get tickets to the game! We love Bryant Denny Stadium!

Visited October 2012
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“From a Florida gator fan living in tuscaloosa”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I am a hardcore Florida gator fan that has been loving in ttown for a long time now.
This place is truly a sight to see. I love going here to watch games and just how well the stadium was built and how they added on over the years.
You know when I moved here I wanted to hate bama but over the years you start to appreciate this towns obsession with this team, stadium and everything bear Bryant. I will now cheere them on unless it is hurting my team is so e way.
Getting off point a little. My overview, if you are a fan of football this is a place to visit and appreciate.

Visited October 2012

Been to Bryant Denny Stadium? Share your experiences!