“Pleasant Surprise”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: (256) 345-4343 - Business telephone number
Description: (256) 345-4343 - Business telephone number
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stopped in to get out of the rain on Gameday and was skeptical at first. With lines out the door and people eating on the sidewalk, we still had our food in 15 min and it was amazing! Try the Stromboli, you won't regret it!!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I am the owners son and i have been working for about 2 months and i thinks its the best in the world! If you want great food and nice people then u should go cause you can get food at low prices and its worth it. All the employees are nice and we never say no to or say mean words to you.What i am really trying to say is if you didn't like last time try it one more time and you shall change your mine about this pizzeria and i know that.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I go for lunch here all of the time. One of the things I loved about living in NYC was running down the street to get a couple slices of pizza so I was thrilled to find Little Italy pizzeria here in Tuscaloosa. I can't speak for anything else, but if you love NYC style pizza this pizza is excellent!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

My family and I decided to have a casual dinner at The University of Alabama strip on a beautiful summer afternoon. I knew we were in trouble when two pre-cooked cheese pizzas were seen behind the counter. Then an employee poured water into the spaghetti sauce and added a bag of frozen meatballs. The toppings were added on top of the pre-cooked pizza, which was soggy when eaten. The pasta was overcooked and the sauce and meatballs were tasteless. The beer wasn't even cold! Needless to say, we won't be back.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Be prepared for a huge slice of pizza...you can definitely fill up with just one slice. Take your choice of all kinds of toppings... including one that's usually difficutl to find...anchovies. Walk up to the counter...place your order...and they'll call you when it's ready. Plus...you can fill up for less than $10.