“Nice for the price!”

Ambassador Inn&Suites Tuscaloosa
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My wife and I stayed one night. Room was updated with new paint and bathrooms. Bed was comfortable. CLEAN, quiet, and the price was amazing for this range of motel/hotel! Free Wi-Fi and breakfast. I would stay here again in a minute.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dealdog7

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay in Tuscaloosa. The staff, especially the gentleman working at the desk when we first arrived, made us feel so welcome. He gave us a room that would be more accommodating for my senior mom. He was just very helpful to us, providing additional coffee and towels for our room. The beds were comfortable, air conditioning was great, the rooms seemed clean and well kept. The breakfast was adequate with fruit, waffles and baked goods. We will definitely use this hotel when we pass through Tuscaloosa. The staff treat you like they want you to return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Paul R
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Ambassador when working in Tuscaloosa. The room was very nice and clean.the house keeping staff was friendly and very trusty. I will stay there when I'm in Tuscaloosa again. It was a good central location to the university of Alabama. The room was spacious, nice big bathroom, and a big flat screen tv with in house guest laundry.I also like the room key access to enter the building.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Charles W
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Everyone was very nice, the rooms were very clean. Check in was very smooth. I was looking for a place close to Stillman College and this was in a very convenient location. Lots of good places to eat within 1 mile.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Annie S
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I didn't know what to expect from this chain, but many properties in town were sold out due to a football game so I decided to try them out. The facility was very conveniently located by the interstate & there were lots of restaurants nearby. The desk clerk was courteous and let me see the room before I decided to check in. It was spotless, as were the facilities. The breakfast was also very good. The only downside was that my room was right by the elevator and I could hear people taking in the hallway while waiting for it.

Room Tip: Dont stay by the elevator.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank SFBayou
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I have stayed here a couple of times. It is centrally located to the things I want to do in Tuscaloosa. The people that work there are absolutely delightful. The rates are reasonable and the rooms are clean and they added yogurt to their breakfast offerings. I will continue to stay here when I return to Tuscaloosa. Thanks.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank betsyoglesbee
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I've stay here a couple of times and their rooms are very spacious, clean and the beds are very relaxing. The only downside is no pool is on the facility,but other than that, very nice comfortable getaway hotel

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo