“Good for the Price”

WoodSpring Suites Tuscaloosa
Ranked #26 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
“Good for the Price”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I chose Value Place because it was cheaper to stay for a week. But at that price you can not expect to have everything you have at a hotel, and you have to bring your soap, towels, cooking supplies, and dishes. The internet costs $10, is broadband and you have to bring your own ethernet cord. The cable seems to not have ABC and FOX. The staff is helpful and nice. It is close to pretty much everything in Tuscaloosa.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank Matt R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed December 26, 2012

got more than expected for price. staff very helpful. clean rooms. would stay again. except for having to pay extra for pretty much all of your sheets and towels also extra for internet the stay was plesent and quiet.

4 Thank frank t
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have stayed at this particular Value Place several times and it is a good place to stay. They have a wonderful staff and they are very helpful and nice. The rooms are clean and its a very quiet place... I really have enjoyed each time that I have stayed there...

3 Thank Pamela E
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I checked in on a Wednesday and have had a good experience. I stayed on the 2nd floor. The staff is very helpful and nice. My only dislike was that the room above me has children or someone that's up running and walking very hard every morning and all that running and stomping wake me every morning. I work at night and so I'm sleep in the morning. So when they get up it's like they're about to come through the ceiling on top of me. Other than that it's a good place to stay for a short period of time.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank hardbody672003
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I checked in last Sunday late and the staff was helpful. I had a room on the 4th floor with no real issues. For the price I got more than expected, it was not a bad stay.I even had a few request and there was no problem from the staff in helping me.

3 Thank Dan39157
Reviewed December 17, 2012

this is a nice motel for the money u want find nothing else that can compare to it the staff is good. they get u stuff when u need it. i will recommend this place to any one. the only bad thing i can say is. i wish they cleaned the room every day. but if u are a clean person u really ant got to worry about it.

Room Tip: the tip is stay here