Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University
$169
$129
$91
Country Inn
Best Western University Inn(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$100
$159
$129
$169
HIExpress.com
All reviewswindow seatgoody bagroom was cleanshort stayfront desk clerkshopping and restaurantsnice staywafflescontinental breakfastin townparking lotconvenient locationroll tidestaff was very friendlywould stay here againuniversitypopcorn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

as a frequent traveler I stay in a lot of hotels. This hotel is the cleanest, has the best service, I was blown away. You cannot beat this value a must stay! Tony, David, Christian, and Rikesh were some of the most courteous, compassionate, diligent, and helpful people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. When I failed to pack my phone charger, one of them loaned me his personal charger to borrow!! Who does that?!? The suite is worth the extra, but just for a quick overnight stay the basic rooms are nice. I highly recommend this hotel, and will stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Rikesh P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

We are truly delighted for your honest review and being able to make Tony, David, Christian, and myself feel like "rockstars" as we are always on stage to ensure that our guests have the ultimate experience when it comes to customer service all the way to the cleanliness of the property.

I am glad that you are able to write this review for other travelers passing by the Tuscaloosa as we do strive for total excellence along with incorporate within our work culture that our guests are #1 as we are passionate about the hospitality industry.

It is absolutely wonderful to have you at the hotel property along with the fact that we enjoyed you coming back multiple times and your warm presence!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Rikesh P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Reviewed October 28, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
OwnerPropertyHotel, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We arrived in our room at 10:30pm after a long day in transit, I immediately headed to the bathroom. I wasn't thrilled to see a roach crawling on the toilet! I killed it and said nothing to my family for fear my teenaged daughter would refuse to stay. Before I went to bed, I had killed two more. Early am, my husband discovered his own friend in the bathroom. I was thankful that we were only staying one night. We were in the hotel a total of 10 hours and killed 4 roaches. That is four more than I have ever seen in a hotel room. I will be canceling the reservations I have to return to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa V
Rikesh P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience during your stay. Regularly throughout the month we do have pest control company Orkin come out to do a detail of our hotel property along with our standards we do ensure to keep a clean property. If informed we would have taken immediate action along with moved you and your family to another room with a possible upgrade (depending on availability).

We do take proactive measures as soon as informed about any inconsistency as we do strive to ensure that we do meet all hospitable parameters as we do focus on entire quality of our hotel property. When back in Tuscaloosa we do hope that you all do try us out again as we do always make it a daily mission to strive for success along with keeping our guests satisfied.

Reviewed October 22, 2013