“I was pleasantly surprised for the price. Location was...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University
Ranked #6 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Pensacola
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I guess I was most impressed by the young man on the front desk. He was so helpful, friendly and caring. We had not planned on staying the night in Tuscaloosa but got tied up and didn't get to leave until late. I went in to talk to him about a room and he 'sold me on Microtel' right away. You should be glad to have him as a employee.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Rikesh P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
It was a total pleasure to have you all stay with us during your visit to the Tuscaloosa area and we do have an ultimate focus on customer service driven environment. It was a perfect move for you and your family to stay with us in the Tuscaloosa area and look forward to you all being back as it was truely wonderful to have your positive energy flow throughout the hotel property!
Tampa
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The overall experience was excellent! The carpet was stained in a few areas and could easily have been spot cleaned. The bathroom floor was a little dirty in the corners.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Dee R
OwnerPropertyHotel, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University, responded to this review, October 19, 2016
Excellent review! We are dedicated to serving our guests in all the right ways and are focused on ensuring that we have a safe and hospitable environment for all.

We welcome all travelers and attend to needs from families to business travelers.

Our focus is on hospitality and we embrace our guests feedback to help improve in areas mentioned. It was an absolute delight to have you as our guest at the property.

My team and I wish you all a safe travel back and when in the Tuscaloosa please visit us as we are your home away from home.

Hospitably yours,
Microtel Inn & Suites - Tuscaloosa University
Athens
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The stay as for as the room was great but I had my diamond wedding rings gone. I left them on the stand by the bed and forgot them. We both know where they were and I called back and they claim they didn't get turned in. I know housekeeping had to have got them. Just wish I could get them back they were very sentimental to me.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Rikesh P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
We are truly sorry for your lost jewelry while staying with us at the hotel property and do conduct investigations far as heavy intensive search in the rooms along with ensuring that all our members of the team are up to par. Here at the property we have not been informed from guest of any lost items as we do all proactive measures to ensure that guest's personal items are held secure with us. We will be taking action immediately on issue and do please understand that all our employees are verified along with have a work culture in which all team personnel understand the true fundamentals of honesty in which we do strive to interact with our employees as much as possible. I would like you to get in contact with me immediately as we can find resolution. I do appreciate you staying with us in the area and am sorry for the loss in which we will continue to investigate.
Travelers also viewed these Tuscaloosa hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tuscaloosa
Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama
Ramada Tuscaloosa
Ramada Tuscaloosa
#12 of 35 in Tuscaloosa

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University? Share your experiences!