$137
$124
Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$93
Hampton.com
Hotel Capstone(Tuscaloosa)
$149
$99
CandlewoodSuites
Centerstone Inn & Suites(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$65
$63
$90
Priceline
Best Western University Inn(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
$117
$99
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
ComfortSuites
All reviewsgoody bagroom was cleanshort stayfront desk clerkshopping and restaurantsnice stayother hotelsin townwafflesnext morningcontinental breakfastroll tideconvenient locationuniversitytargetuarates
Reviewed October 21, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
OwnerPropertyHotel, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

Reviewed October 20, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is my second time staying at this hotel. I couldn't get a room here last time I was in Alabama and I was really disappointed. I made sure I made my reservation in plenty of time for this trip. The front desk employees are very hospitable and helpful. The rooms are immaculate! I wouldn't stay anywhere else when I'm in town.

Room Tip: Certain rooms have tile floors
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Excellent review! We are dedicated to serving our guests in all the right ways and are focused on ensuring that we have a safe and hospitable environment for all.

We welcome all travelers and attend to needs from families to business travelers.

Our focus is on hospitality and we embrace our guests feedback to help improve in areas mentioned. It was an absolute delight to have you as our guest at the property.

My team and I wish you all a safe travel back and when in the Tuscaloosa please visit us as we are your home away from home.

Hospitably yours,
Microtel Inn & Suites - Tuscaloosa University

Reviewed October 17, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Rikesh P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Very nice....Beds were very comfortable. Staff was very nice, helpful and attentive. Rooms a little small for 4 but for a one night stay was fine. Will definitely look at Microtel hotels in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends