All reviews goody bag room was clean short stay front desk clerk shopping and restaurants nice stay in town waffles next morning continental breakfast roll tide convenient location university target ua rates stadium
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is my second time staying at this hotel. I couldn't get a room here last time I was in Alabama and I was really disappointed. I made sure I made my reservation in plenty of time for this trip. The front desk employees are very hospitable and helpful. The rooms are immaculate! I wouldn't stay anywhere else when I'm in town.

Room Tip: Certain rooms have tile floors
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
OwnerPropertyHotel, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

Excellent review! We are dedicated to serving our guests in all the right ways and are focused on ensuring that we have a safe and hospitable environment for all.

We welcome all travelers and attend to needs from families to business travelers.

Our focus is on hospitality and we embrace our guests feedback to help improve in areas mentioned. It was an absolute delight to have you as our guest at the property.

My team and I wish you all a safe travel back and when in the Tuscaloosa please visit us as we are your home away from home.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Rikesh P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Very nice....Beds were very comfortable. Staff was very nice, helpful and attentive. Rooms a little small for 4 but for a one night stay was fine. Will definitely look at Microtel hotels in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Breakfast till 10 am would be nice -
Refrigerator was a little loud, but not excessive - FYI only
Nice hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Rikesh P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Mrs. Ellis,

Our breakfast hours are currently in the process of being extended as we are currently undergoing transition within the hotel our breakfast hours will be until 10 am. Also, we will setup breakfast earlier along with keep breakfast "up and going" as we have business travelers, families, and elderly with needs that we strive to meet on a daily basis. All the hotel staff definitely appreciates your wonderful review as we do keep our property in "top notch" condition.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with our recent visit to the Microtel. The staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family