“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #17 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Portland, Maine
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I recently stayed at Candlewood Suites and I loved it. I usually stay at Holiday Inn Express. It wasn't available so I decided to give Candlewood a try. I love how the rooms are setup with kitchens. It really makes you feel at home. I also liked that the girl at the front desk is always smiling. It made me feel very welcome.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Em T
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you so much for your raving review! I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel. The design of our rooms with the full kitchens does make it feel like home. And thank you for the sweet words about our front desk team. I will be happy to pass along the compliment. When you are back in the area, we hope that you will choose Candlewood Suites again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I attended several training sessions over the course of a few days. We all could focus on the subject matter because there were no issues with Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa--just a friendly, comfortable meeting room with plenty of lighting and comfortable chairs. Break times allowed us to enjoy the good coffee and the clean rest rooms and the pleasant gazebo outside. When we have another reason for a meeting, I will recommend considering Candlewood Suites first.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank flatboatman
I am so glad that your meeting went well. I agree that our coffee is really delicious, and the gazebo is just the perfect place to relax with a steamy cup. If you have needs for meeting space again, we would love to provide the ideal spot!
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My stay at candle wood was very enjoyable. The check in was fast and easy. They had my room ready when I got there. The beds were so comfortable and gave me a peaceful night sleep! The food was great! I had absolutely no complaints and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Babysauce123
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you so much for your great review! It is our hope that all guests will have the same wonderful experience that you did. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. We hope to see you again very soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Had an awesome stay here and will definitely be coming back! Clean and well managed. I didn't have any trouble with the staff or the hotel. I enjoyed my stay and I had a great time. Any time I am in Tuscaloosa I'll be staying here. Can't wait till the next time. Thanks!!!

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank varelak
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I attended a meeting there in one of your meeting rooms. I am happy to report that everything was a huge blessing. The room was a good temperature and the staff was very helpful and considerate. I would recommend your place to others thanks for a great experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Amy W
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to hear that your meeting was a success. Please let us know if we can assist again in the future.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I travel on my job ever week, Everytime I am working in are around the Tuscaloosa area, I always stay at this Candlewood, The property is always clean and neat and the front desk staff are great.
I never had any problems at this location, I would recommend anybody thats going to be in the Tuscaloosa Al, area to stay here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank 913terryw
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you so much for your glowing review! We love to hear when guests have great experiences. Thank you for recognizing our efforts. We hope to see you again very soon!
Carthage, Missouri
Reviewed January 6, 2014

A hotel with everything a businessman would need on those long trips. With a cheerful and wonderful staff that makes your stay pleasant and works around your busy schedule I would definitely recommend to stay.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Midamenv
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you for our awesome review! We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stays! It helps so much when people share their positive experience with others, and I thank you for taking the time to do so. We hope to continue to be able to accommodate you into the future!