“Feel Good Food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Feel Good Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love the portabello mushroom panini! It is one of my favorites, but all the food is good. And you can feel good about eating it since it is all organic!

Visited November 2012

Cottondale, Alabama, United States
“high priced health food store”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

This place is for health food lovers. I am not a health food nut. I went once because the wife wanted an alternative treatment for a medical condition. All I can say was I saw organic producst that you could buy in a regular grocery store for 3 time the price except with a label saying no pestiside used. Rofl if you belive that I got costal land kentucky for sale.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Eric L
Birmingham, Alabama
“So glad there is a healthy choice for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

I LOVE Manna for lunch. The hummus plate is my favorite. Always delicious healthy options that are hard to find these days. If you are tired of fast food, try Manna for sure.

Visited February 2012
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Good Menu for the Health Conscious and the Not-So-Health Conscious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

Went to purchase some specialty grocery items and learned of the deli in the rear of the store. We decided to try it. My wife ordered the chicken salad plate, which was rather ordinary and not very well seasoned. I had the vegetable and turkey quiche with a bowl of spinach and walnut ravioli soup. The quiche was full of fresh vegetables and a little spicier than most quiche that I have had, but it was very good. The soup should be a featured item. Very tasty, especially with the ravioli. For dessert, we tried the chocolate tofu pie. It was like a smooth chocolate cheesecake with fresh whipped cream (I suppose) dolloped on the top. Would recommend this to ANYONE who enjoys a healthy meal occasionally.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Alabama
“Good wholesome food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

Nice variety and the deli in the store makes it nice to grab abite when you need to pick up a few things.